17 July 2008

Pin It

What Is The Best Place In Kota Kinabalu?


Last Week I've received an email from visitor enquires for hints and guide for the place he would get into for 4 days in Sabah. Here I attached an email he mails to me. But regarding on his response mails he didn't remark the place he would tour because Sabah is a biggest city.

Hi, since I open your blog travel, there are many things to discover sabah.I plan to visit Sabah by this month. If don’t mind could you help me or suggest which the best place to visit. For your info, I have 4 days to have my tour at sabah.Any tips that you can guide me where to go?

I’m gladsome from the visitor response on my web log. I've received a lot of responses from other regarding this. Well here I’m post one among of them. So the question where is the place? All right here I would listing the interesting place for you or other tourist who planning to travel just for a short day or more in Kota Kinabalu,Sabah

There are 34 interesting place for your tour in Kota Kinabalu,Sabah



Atkinson Clock Tower
City Mosque
Cres Moment
Double Six Monument
Gaya Street (Sunday Market)
Handicraft Market
Jari Jari Body & Mind Relaxation
Ka'andaman Traditional Healing Garden
Kota Kinabalu Esplanade
Kota Kinabalu Wetland Centre
Layang-Layang Island
Lok Kawi Wildlife Park
Menara Tun Mustapha (Sabah Foundation Building)
Monsopiad Cultural Village
Nexus Golf Resort Karambunai
North Borneo Railway
Orchid de Villa
Petagas War Memorial
Puh Toh Tze Temple
Sabah Golf & Country Club
Sabah State Mosque
Sabah State Museum & Heritage Village
Sabah State Railway
Sightseeing in Kota Kinabalu
Signal Hill Observatory Platform
St. Michael Church Penampang
Sutera Harbour Golf & Country Club
Tamu Penampang
Tanjung Aru Beach
The Coffee Experience Tour at Cap Kuda Coffee Factory
The Waterfront
Tun Mustapha Gallery
Tunku Abdul Rahman Park
Water World Theme Park

0 comments :

The comments posted on Borneo Tourism are moderated and will approved on topic that related and not abusive. Thank You for you comment and supporting.